Discover the Circuit Court of Amelia and learn more about their records services.
11th Judicial Circuit of Virginia
Hon. Marilyn Wilson
Phone: (804) 561-2128
Fax: (804) 561-6364
Clerk's Office HoursAddress:
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
P. O. Box 237
Amelia, VA 23002-0237
Hon. Joseph M. Teefey Jr., Chief Judge
Hon. Paul W. Cella
Hon. Dennis M. Martin
Terms of Court and General Information
- Court convenes 9:00 a.m. normally.
- Terms Days: 1st Tuesday, Feb., Apr., June, Aug., Oct., & Dec. at 10:00 a.m.
- Criminal days: 1st Thurs. & 3rd Fri. each month, 9:00 a.m.
- Grand Juries, 1st day of Term.
- All cases set on Term Day; cases also set between docket calls by agreement of court and counsel through the Court Administrator (804)733-2423 or email@example.com.
- Commissioners in Chancery are utilized in general chancery causes when needed.
- The Circuit Court of Amelia County uses regular mail to distribute orders to attorneys and to litigants, only if they are not represented by counsel. We do not require a self-addressed stamped envelope.
Find out more about the Amelia General and Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Combined Courts, 11th Judicial District of Virginia.
Case Status and Information
Search the courts for information regarding a case.